How to make avocado leaves tea for kidney cleansing
How to make Avocado leaves tea for kindey cleansing.
(Credit goes to Dr. Lorna Reyes who taught me this.)
1. Gather fresh avocado leaves from your backyard or your neighbor. With this demonstration I got some leaves from my herbalist neighbor.
2. Clean around 7 big leaves under running water with your bare hands to wash off any dirt. You can use a toothbrush to be more thorough.
3. Put in pot and add at least 1.5 liters to 2 liters of filtered, reverse osmosis water or distilled water. Do not use tap water or mineral water.
4. Allow to boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow to cool to taste.
6. Drink up and enjoy the whole day. Or for cleansing purposes, drink first thing in the morning and drink the last thing at night. Drink at least 1 liter at night. Of course you will be peeing but that is the idea. Gauge your progress with the state of your disease.
Though kidney cleansing will show improvement of your disease symptoms, don’t get fixated on kidney cleansing. Remember that kidney cleansing is just one of the cleanses. There are other cleanses you must do.
freshly picked avocado leaves
clean avocado leaves plus clean water
avocado leaves tea ready to drink
Watch my children drink avocado leaves tea. “Masarap!” – delicious, yummy – tastes like gulaman and sago – a common drink in the Philippines.
My children drinking avocado leaves tea. Used for kidney cleansing. Or just a nice tasty healthy drink for the whole family and friends.
Share and Enjoy