Kidney stones are very, very painful. Never rely on a laboratory test to tell you you have a problem. Your body will scream in pain, and that is all you need to know.
The cure for kidney stones is easy:
“Simply drink eight ounces of fresh-squeezed lemon juice immediately. Then add one ounce of fresh-squeezed lemon juice to a glass of water and drink it. Repeat this every hour for the next 12 hours. The stone is sure to go!”
Lemon juice contains lots of citric acid. Acid dissolves calcium. But this was even better. Citric acid is a natural and extremely powerful binder of calcium. You can drop a tooth into citric acid and watch it dissolve. (Please note that momentarily exposing your teeth to the acids in citrus won’t dissolve them. Your saliva quickly restores alkaline pH.)
Extracted from: November 2006 / Volume XVI , No. 11 of secondopinnionnewsletter.com
I can confirm that this works because my cousin just cured his wife’s kidney stones with this recipe.