Whether for drinking or for putting on your skin as a disinfectant. It is bad for you.

In anthroposophic medicine, alcohol is identified as a hepato toxic – toxic to your liver.

Dr. Hulda Clark identified isopropyl alcohol poisoning as alcohol is collected in the liver. And this attracts intestinal fluke works to migrate and set up house in your liver. Their whole life cycle in your liver eating away at your liver. With your liver compromised, a whole slew of illnesses arise. Including cancer.

Throw away all forms of isopropyl alcohol. Ingest no alcohol. There is such thing as moderation. Make ups have alcohol so wear no make up. Do not put any other “skin care” product that has alcohol.