From the Philippine Department of Health, this is how they define dengue.
DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER is an acute infectious disease manifested initially with fever.
Signs and Symptoms
- Sudden onset of high fever which may last 2 to 7 days.
- Joint & muscle pain and pain behind the eyes.
- Skin rashes – maculopapular rash or red tiny spots on the skin called petechiae
- Nosebleeding when fever starts to subside
- Abdominal pain
- Vomiting of coffee-colored matter
- Dark-colored stools
I made a specific website that teaches how to cure Dengue Fever.
Please visit http://www.denguecure.com