How to Cure Kidney Stones at home

Kidney stones are very, very painful. Never rely on a laboratory test to tell you you have a problem. Your body will scream in pain, and that is all you need to know.

The cure for kidney stones is easy:

“Simply drink eight ounces of fresh-squeezed lemon juice immediately. Then add one ounce of fresh-squeezed lemon juice to a glass of water and drink it. Repeat this every hour for the next 12 hours. The stone is sure to go!”

Lemon juice contains lots of citric acid. Acid dissolves calcium. But this was even better. Citric acid is a natural and extremely powerful binder of calcium. You can drop a tooth into citric acid and watch it dissolve. (Please note that momentarily exposing your teeth to the acids in citrus won’t dissolve them. Your saliva quickly restores alkaline pH.)

Extracted from: November 2006 / Volume XVI , No. 11 of secondopinnionnewsletter.com

I can confirm that this works because my cousin just cured his wife’s kidney stones with this recipe.

Share and Enjoy

{ 78 comments… read them below or add one }

tina April 1, 2010 at 10:42 pm

Hi. Pwede po bang calamansi yun lemon juice? While doing this ok lang po ba kumain yun pasyente dun sa next 12 hours.? Maraming salamat po.

carol July 20, 2010 at 11:02 pm

my question is., what if the patient suffering from hyperacidity attack?, can she/he do this procedure despite of this. Pls let me know, thank you for all these good informations

ailen bieren August 10, 2010 at 3:04 pm

gud day…. pwede po ba kalamansi juice? at pwede kumain in 12 hours na medication? thank you…

ernesto mangalinao August 24, 2010 at 12:24 pm

may kidney stone ako, umiinom na ako ng gamot para dito okey lang ba na uminom din ako ng inyong hatol na gamot sa kidney stone. may diabetis din ako.

Rose September 12, 2010 at 12:27 am

Do not worry about lemon hurting your stomach, lemon is aciduic but turns alkaline as it is digested. That is why your always served lemon with your water lunch to balance your acidic meal.

Rose September 12, 2010 at 12:28 am

Do not worry about lemon hurting your stomach, lemon is aciduic but turns alkaline as it is digested. That is why you’re always served lemon with your water lunch to balance your acidic meal.

oscar September 12, 2010 at 7:26 pm

may multiple kidney stone po ako, both kidney po.. mataas po ang uric acid ko. puwede po bang gagawin ko ang mungkahi ninyong gamot?

Jun Evangelista September 15, 2010 at 6:30 pm

I’m a kidney stone former and already went thru several ESWL procedure. I have 1.3cm stone in my right kidney.
Now, I’m using Lemon and Olive oil combination once a week but not in an empty stomach, this is for 3 weeks now.
Will this help reduce/remove my kidney stone?
thanks.

milagros estimada September 15, 2010 at 10:08 pm

puede ho ba ang kalamansi at kung puedeng kumain yung umiinom ng juice
at hindi ho ba mangangasim ang sikmura.pag natapos ho ba ang 12 hrs. tanggal ho ba talaga ang stones ng kidney at bladder. at kung puede uli kumain ng normal…many thanks

marvin October 1, 2010 at 6:45 pm

wat s d best med. 4 it

michelle m October 6, 2010 at 5:21 pm

one of the treatment for kidney stone is found only in our yard.It is the abelmoscus escalantus linn. or also known as okra……..It is our research for investigatory project….

cath October 7, 2010 at 7:25 pm

hi!!
two months ago i was diagnose to have a kidney stone,, it measures 2.7mm,, since then i was taking medicine acalka.. after a month of drinking acalka,, i went to our doctor for my follw up ultrasound to chech the presence of the stone,, but sad to sat the stone that seen a month ago gets bigger it measure 4.7mm,, i decide to stop to drink my medicine,, and i am looking for an natural way on how to expel the stone,,
kidly give me a lot of option on how to treat this kidney stone of mine??
thanks in advane,, i am expecting for you responce..

carol October 11, 2010 at 11:15 am

ok lng po ba ung kalamansi as lemon juice… at ska during thois medication ok lng po ba kumain din…

Vladimir October 21, 2010 at 3:03 pm

I have Polycystic Kidney, may cure ka po ba para sa sakit ko? Meron na rin aq kidney stones, prone sa disease ko. Pede ba sakin lemon juice recipe?

Thanks.

vic November 1, 2010 at 2:13 pm

pwede po ba ang kalamansi instead of lemon?im a kidney stone patient
in 12 hours po ba kaylangan hindi kumain?tnx.. po and pls. answer me

Armando D. Adviento November 29, 2010 at 12:42 pm

I have a kidney stone discovered last year of November thru Ultrasound and it measures 1.5cm my doctor advise me to take Sambong 500mg 3x aday and Sodium Bicarbonate 650mg tablet ANTACID 2tabs 3xaday after 3 moths I took an ultrasound and my kidney stone measure 0.80cm after another 3monhts it measures 0.76cm now after a year i never have an ultrasound but still taking the meds like Sambong and Sodium Bicarbonate. Is it ok to dring the water of young coconut and kalamansi juice? generally may i know from your advice what is good food to eat and not advisable foods not to take having a kidney stone problem. thanks

alvin December 30, 2010 at 6:25 pm

i have kidney stone for almost 2 months now i lost 15 kilos already coz aside for suffering kidney stones im suffering of nausea and vomiting … my kidney stones measure 1.5cm and 1.8cm both on the left kidney … is drinking lemon juice will not affect my stomach? i dont like to add it in my adominal problem

please reply thanks

cristina January 15, 2011 at 10:15 pm

can i have a copy of recipe for the kidney cleansing?
and pwede ba ang kalamansi ?

Iris Trinidad January 16, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Hi Edwin, just want to check, do you need to fast while doing the lemon juice kidney stones flush? Many many thanks.

edward January 17, 2011 at 11:38 am

meron po akong uric acid stone 1yr n po mhgit.dati po araw araw halos ngllbas aq ng stone at npkarami nya malilit at minsan pra syng pulbos at minsan 4 hangang limang malalaking bato.simula po ng umiinom nako ng maraming tubig as in madami tlga.medyo madalang na ang labas ng bato tpos 2 hngang 4 apat n mlit nlng po minsan.tpos tinigil q n mga gamot q as in tubig lng ako di n sya sumasakit.ang tanong q po may gamot pb na pede sya mawala ng tuluyan?salamat po

J-Pol January 23, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Nag pa urinalisis po ako at may na trace na sugar, sabi ni doc may infection ng konti ang kidney ko. Then i read the ten (10) symptoms of kidneys, ay nararamdaman ko po lahat un, … anemic din po ako, ano pong magandang E cure ko para d na lumala….

Frank February 5, 2011 at 12:17 pm

For how long po kailangan na gawin ang process na ito?,maraming salamat po…

jomar March 23, 2011 at 11:23 am

Ask ko lang po..pwede ko gawin procrdure kahit may errosive gastritis ako ( as diagnosed thru endoscopy) ..may .5cm stone ako sa right kindey…thanks please reply..

Family Healer March 24, 2011 at 8:38 am

Try calling Vander Gaditano and ask his opinion.

mark March 25, 2011 at 10:48 pm

ask ko lang po bakit ganon ung pakiramdam sa pag inom ng lemon?natry ko kasi isang beses ko plang iniinom ung 8oz and 1oz with water pero parang di kaya ng sikmura ko nasusuka tapos parang nang hihina po..ganon po ba tlga?feeling ko kasi i cant make it every hour. wala na po ba ibang alternative?thank you so much.

noemi ching April 20, 2011 at 4:45 pm

gud afternoon… pwede po bang calamansi juice nalang instead of lemon juice ang inumin ko..sa pag treat ng kidney stone ko…i have 1.3cm kidney stone

Betty Richardson May 2, 2011 at 8:03 pm

I have a 1.3cm and a 1.2 kidney stone on my right and left kidney respectively. Can I substitute kalamansi with the lemon and will alkaline water help reduce or melt the kidney stones. thank you.

Michael H Borkos May 7, 2011 at 11:59 am

Close to ten years ago my friend Jack Welch recommend me some Kidney´s Purifier made in Spain close to 90 years ago made just with 8 Naturals Watered Distilled Herbs non chemical added
I was a little bit skeptical about it because I had tried so many treatments and diuretics medicines that turn my self into a really complete FULLNESS UNTRUTH about every alternative medicine or treatment
Just resignated to surgery or dialysis.

But because was my friend Jack advice something that I had to consider I really always had trust on him for a long time of confident and real friendship in between

He assure ME that this product RESOLUTIVO REGIUM
help in to release his chronic kidney´s stones problem in really smooth and soft way . After that he had been taken one cup daily and his urine flush color became clear and complete odorless.

Just because a long time friendship like ours it´s not a joke
I decided to try that product Jack´s recommended me

And after four month since I starting with following the doses instructions backed by over than 90 years of testimonies of European Users
This turn me into a really surprising and satisfaction when I realize how a simple watered distilled herbs could help me to get release of my old kidney´s sorrows and fears

This testimony is my better way to thank to my friend Jack for his invaluable concern advice and to my own life to count with friends like him

G B Y

Michael H Borkos

Val Magsajo June 3, 2011 at 11:19 am

Hello Edwin,

I am just curious how long should one take the lemon recipe for kidney stone cure. I have a 5.5mm stone on my right kidney and hoping to dissolve it soonest. Kindly give me the recipe on a much expanded way. 8oz. 0f lemon then followed with 1oz. mix in water taken every hour. is this supposed to be done only on a 12hr period or longer? kindly give me a better instruction on how to go about it and get a good maintenance to prevent further stone formation. Thanks and looking forward to your quick reply!

catherine June 20, 2011 at 10:35 pm

i feel so much pain, in my kidney….. please help me to cure it….what should i avoid on eating?

Family Healer June 26, 2011 at 11:35 am

Eat only fruit and fatty raw fish or raw meat… less raw protein… no vegetables and nothing cooked.

kim June 29, 2011 at 11:43 pm

tanong lang k po pag umihi ako masakit yun ba ang sytoms ng kidney stones paano p ba ok ba ang herbal(palochina) kasi nag inum po ako ng herbal medyo dami na ang lumabas na ihi k at d na masyadong masakit ano po bang gagawin k salament po!

May Maduro July 7, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Good day.
ask ko lang kung okey bang inumin ang pinakuluang banaba leaves para sa may mga problema sa kidney. Ilang pirasong kalamansi ang kailangan sa bawat pag inom. Thank you in advance.

janrey July 11, 2011 at 8:05 pm

ang acalka po ba mka pag remove nang gallstone?

ANNIE ATIENZA July 22, 2011 at 12:25 pm

I know that when you have a kidney stone disease you must drink atleast the minimum of 8 glasses of water a day or just drink many coconut water because coconut water can clean your kidney but if it is not effective you may consult a doctor to secure your health.

Jeff July 26, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Good day!
meron po akong kidney stones pero nasa ureter na on the way to the bladder kaya talagang napakasakit ang tagiliran at likod ko at yung pag-ihi din….gusto ko po sana subukan itong lemon juice…pano po ba ito?paki send nman po ang details ng recipe na ito…yung complete pong instructions…maraming salamat po!

shiela August 12, 2011 at 9:10 am

pwede po ba kalamansi juice instead of lemon juice?

ivy capisonda August 18, 2011 at 2:01 pm

good day!
meron po ang papa ng KIDNEY STONE 3 at left side, ano po ba ang magaling na gamot para po matunaw at mawala ito? at pwede po bang huminge ng instruction kung paano po ito gagawin,.. maraming salamat po..

Family Healer August 19, 2011 at 5:27 am

I don’t think so.

philip g. torculas August 25, 2011 at 10:34 pm

sir ask ko po, ano po ba ang dapat empty stomach or may laman before taking the lemon juice therapy? Isa din po ako sa nakapagpa-ESWL, napakalaking halaga na po ang nagamit ko. thank you.

nel September 1, 2011 at 2:50 pm

tanong ko lang po meron akong kidneystone 4mm mhigit isang buwan na po ito nag take po ako ng sambong forte at acalka at madalas po akong umiinom ng tubig. pero bakit ngaun masakit pa din at wala pa akong nakikitang stone n lumalabas mula sa ihi ko. nakakatulong po ba ang iniinom kong gamot? ano po b ang mabisang gamot? pki send nlng po.maraming salamat po

Vic S. Torio September 3, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Meron po akong multiple kidney stones on both kidneys with varying sizes from 0.8 to 1.5 cm, umiinom po ako dati ng sambong at akalka saka sodium bicarbonate, pwede po bang kalamansi instead of lemon, saka pwede po bang kumain for the 12 hours duration, pa advice naman po…tnx and God Bless

arthur valdez September 10, 2011 at 4:49 pm

pwedi po kayo gumamit ng blue miracle 50 drops of bm per 1.5 liters of water a day after 3 weeks wala kana po sakit sa kidney contact me for more info. 09283075939 tnx

joseph September 11, 2011 at 5:55 pm

gud day po,ang kalamansi po pwidi bang inumin araw-araw kasi po may kidneystone at gallstone po ako.nakakawala ba ng bato ito.salamat….

micam sept 21 2011 pm October 3, 2011 at 2:31 pm

gud pleasand day to all reader my lefe side kidney gut o.9 mm stone i cure for shock wave to broken the stone an after 4days ago the stone is almost same so i decised to pasting w 4 days no food i drind apple juice 3 to 5 time a days an fresh fruit like greafs corn hair with olive oil goyabano an malongay after 3 to 4 days go back to doct. for ultrasound the resuld 0.9 mm stne was clear thanks god.

christy November 5, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Greetings in the name of the LOrd po!!!I’m 41 yrs old from Bulacan before i diagnosed that i have a kidney stone in my right kidney is too late n po kc buong akala ko may gastric ulcer ako dahil sa palagian kong pagsusuka at matinding sakit ng sikmura mga 2 years ko po ito naramdaman sa 2 yrs. n yan inakala akoy may gastric ulcer,,,but 1 day i hospitalized this October i suffering so much paint in may right part of my stomach and when i was in the hospital they do many laboratory test and ultra sound they found out that i have tiny shadow of stone in my right kidney,,,my dr. give a med to take like acalka and sambong forte but is already half of a month i take it instead of no paint i had it becomes paintful especially in my right part of my stomach,my back and right my knee???what can i do now?will i stop taking my medicine??Pls..help me give me some advice i want to cure this so that i can work normally???May God Bless U…………..

Ronalyn Soliva November 7, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Hi ms micam. Can I ask again how did you do it?

Grind apple juice (as in fresh juice extracted from apple or u bought it from the store?) with olive oil, guyabano juice? malunggay juice? and wats greafs corn hair? thank you

jamil November 27, 2011 at 8:50 pm

ano po mga gamot sa kidney at gall stones!

Ronalyn Pulpulaan November 30, 2011 at 11:56 am

GOOD DAY PO. Ano po bng magandang gamot para sa kidney stone? Thank you and godbless.

john chua December 24, 2011 at 1:29 am

best way to know how to treat your kidney stones is to go to your urologist, most of them prescribes acalka (potassium citrate) to prevent stones from coming back after eswl, and prevent kidney stones from growing. drink plenty of water and avoid food rich in uric acid.